The Summer 2017 "Planner Friends Meet Up" was a fun opportunity to discuss the trends in planning, stickers and so much more while enjoying a fun lunch of pasta and pizza (BJ'S Restaurant Pizza) with other fellow planner lovers. This particular event was more of a social gathering than the traditional Planner Meet Ups where we all sit and plan on our various planners and traveler's notebooks.
The Planner Friends Meet Up Event is normally held at Michaels' or JoAnns which are centrally located in Orange County. However, the Spring, Summer, and Fall events are special and held at larger venues to accommodate more people. This particular event was held on July 22, 2017 at the:
The event was organized by Tammy Santana,
who planned this lovely event that had a fun "Kate Spade" theme with some amazing prizes which included:
The staff at this BJ'S Restaurant are especially helpful and joined in when requested.
|Angel, Crystal and our fun waiter.|
Here is one of the things that was included in the bag:
1. The 1st packet had:
- Sticky Notes
- Washi Tape
- A decorative pen
- cute die cuts
- shoe shaped clip
2. The second packet had a piece of decorative papers and
a 8 /2" by 11" Sticker Sheet with these cool stickers.
- 1 Black and White Polka Dot Pocket TN Folder
- 1 Black and White Striped Ribbon Paper Clip Bow
- 1 Black Bow Card Stock Kit (3 pieces)
- 1 White Bow Card Stock Kit (3 pieces)
- 2 White Pockets
- 2 White Rectangle Pockets
- 2 Black Rectangle Pockets
- 1 White Frame
- 1 Black Frame
- 1 White Paper Clip Bow
- 1 Black Paper Clip Bow
- 20 Black Decorative Dots
According to her instagram, she spent time using her Cricut creating these fun goodies for us. I just love how people use the Cricut to make such cool things.
4. The next packet was some stickers from www.rainbowbunnyco.com (she also has an Etsy shop). I love her sticker collection and have quite a few of them. She sells some that are small enough to use inside of a Hobonichi Weeks, as well as the larger bunny sizes. In this packet we got:
- 1 rainbowbunny co sticker sampler
- 1 die cut bunny
- 1 inspiration card
5. The next packet is from Paper Panduh. If you are a fan of Paper Panduh, you should know that she has a new sticker subscription box (which is sold out for July 2017). My advice is to keep an eye on her site and see when she opens the subscriptions up again. Anyway, she included this gold embossed washi tape roll in our swag bag that has list headers like:
- To Buy
- To Do
Personally, I love washi that has quotes or headers that I can tear and use. They are so great to have on hand.
6. The next packet had a sticker sampler from Green & Lyme. Green & Lyme is known for their very cute clips and for their planners. I have one of their gold, silver and pink planners. If you want to see what her planners look like just click on the words "Green&Lyme Planners". They are really pretty in person. Anyway, she included a sticker sampler that can be used for box headings on the daily planners.
7. There was also a packet with some cute die cuts but it did not have a name on mine. This packet had a journaling card and a cute die cut octopus.
As you can see, I got a lot of fun planner supplies and goodies that I can use in my planner or Travelers Notebook. This particular event did not have any pop up shops, although we could purchase additional paper, stickers and other items from the collection that was in the planner swag bags. Also, we did have the traditional gift exchange. The value of the gift was to be $25 minimum to participate in the gift exchange.
The highlight of the afternoon was the Kate Spade drawings.
|@plannerbecky guarding the Kate Spade Planners|
Tammy had a bunch of drawings for the Kate Spade purses and planners.
Below are pictures of just a few of the winners of these fabulous prizes.