- Pens / pencils
- Washi Tape (I wrap my washi tape onto used plastic gift cards so that I can carry a large selection while still using only a small amount of space in my tote bag.)
- Tweezers (To make moving stickers around easier)
- Sticky Notes
- Portable Paper Cutter
- Hole Punch
- Rubber Stamps
- Stamp pads
- Snacks and water (some places don’t allow other types of beverages)
- Swap Items (check with host as to how many you need to bring).
- Container to Hold Swap items you will receive.
One of the planner meetups I am going to be attending in December is actually having a collection for new unwrapped toys which will be given to the “Choc Children Hospital Toy Drive”. They decided that they would do that instead of the traditional swap and gift exchange. I thought that was a lovely idea to give to others during the holiday time.
|A watercolor mini class offered at the Prima Planner Launch Party!|
|My Prima Planner Launch Party Planner Insert Page Project|