The Letraset Promarker Blending Set comes in a choice of Pastel, Muted, and Vivid color sets. Each set comes with 12 Markers, a Blender Pen, and a Blending Chart. You can also find a color chart available for free download on the Letraset website, which is helpful in planning your projects and keeping track of what marker colors you currently own. ProMarkers are alcohol based inks which are popular with Manga artists. They are permanent on paper, so plan accordingly. The ProMarkers are fairly fast drying, which means you do have to plan ahead and work quickly to achieve maximum results. These are non-toxic permanent markers that are double ended. The side of each marker is labeled with the ink color and corresponding color number which makes it extra easy to refer to the color charts.
The ProMarkers are equipped with dual nibs. One is fine and the other is a chisel nib.
Ink Bleeds through Regular Copy Paper
- Start with the lightest color and color image in. Then apply the other colors in a similar order (light to dark)
- Use the blender pen according to manufactures directions to get the best results.
- Use the blender pen as a base coat then quickly apply the ProMarker colors you are trying to blend, before it dries to maximize use of the blending medium.
- Try shade apply the color onto paper surfaces by layering the color on until you get the desired result.
- The blender pen allows for versatility with the color applications and is a must have if you want to be able to do more shading in your color application